The quest for local SEO can sometimes seem elusive. With Google and other search engines constantly changing their algorithms for page ranking, it’s not easy to, quite literally, stay on top of things. A successful local SEO encompasses a number of factors, including:
- Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Effective Keywords and Keyword Phrases
- On-page SEO
- Social Media Strategy
- Interesting and Useful Content
- Presence on Google My Business
- Customer Reviews and a Review Process
- Link Building and Citations
- A Mobile-Friendly Website
This ebook answers 50 questions about local SEO. Fill out the form below to get your copy!
Local SEO has become extremely important - being found on Google Maps, as well as the increasing importance of being found through searches on mobile devices, is no longer a nice to have but a necessity.