Being found on the web doesn’t just happen. Your website is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to effective online marketing. You need to market your website to make it findable – continually. Search Engine Marketing Solutions are those things that you need to do to help drive traffic to your website.
The web is a big place and it’s getting bigger every day. And there is a lot of competition out there! It requires work, attention, and new content to stay relevant. The way information is ranked for search is complex and it changes frequently. What worked months ago might not be the most effective way to be found today.
Knowing what search engines look for to rank and present relevant information to searchers requires expertise. Search engine marketing and search engine optimization focuses on making your content findable on the web through organic and paid means.
Organic means are those things that you can do to your website to make it findable when people search for content using Google, Yahoo!, or Bing, or other highly searched sites like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. It may also include a local search strategy or a location-based social media strategy focusing on various user-reviewed websites. It includes both On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization.
Paid search is commonly referred to as pay-per-click, where your ads are triggered based on search terms the user types in to search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Display and Remarketing Ads are pay-per-impression advertising, where you place ads that are displayed based on interest or demographic criteria.
Search Engine Optimization Services
Changescape provides Search Engine Optimization expertise to make your website more findable. We offer a comprehensive set of search engine optimization solutions to businesses in St. Louis, St. Charles, and throughout the midwest.
Changescape provides pay-per-click and pay-per-impression advertising consulting services to clients for Google Ads, Facebook, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other sites. While organic search engine optimization takes months to become effective, a paid search strategy yields both short and long-term benefits. Changescape has the expertise to cost-effectively implement and manage your paid search strategy. Changescape Web is a Google Partner and can help you launch and manage a successful Google Ad campaign.
Our Google Pay-Per-Click Ads Management Program is designed to generate leads for your business fast. We take care of all of the hassles of setting up a high-performing Google Pay-Per-Click Ads Campaign.
Display and Remarketing Ads
For many businesses, including ours, showing up well on search engines isn’t enough. You also need quality traffic to bring relevant prospects to your website. They’ll never hire your business if they don’t know you exist!
If you are lucky, maybe 4% of your website visitors convert on the first visit to your website (meaning they called or submitted a form). A Retargeting Program focuses on re-engaging the other 96% of the people who visited your website. We see it time and time again – a typical customer journey requires several visits to a website to engage with a business, especially since 4% or less convert on the first visit.
So it becomes critical to drive people to your website so that they know you exist, then stay top of mind during their customer journey until they become a lead and a customer. Display and remarketing ads are a critical but often overlooked component to an effective digital marketing strategy.
The great thing about display and remarketing ads is that you can effectively target potential customers on desktop, tablet, or mobile devices, including in-app ads. You can target based on:
- specific URLs
- hyperlocal geofencing criteria
This paid strategy can be a great cost-effective strategy for many businesses.
Custom Landing Page Development
Landing pages are vital to the success of a paid search strategy. A landing page is the web page that your ad (either print or online) directs the visitor to. Landing pages need to meet the expectations of the site page visitor based on the content of the ad, and feature a strong call to action (the outcome that the website owner wants from the visitor, such as to sign up for a newsletter, request a quote, or print a coupon).
Too many times, ads direct visitors to the website home page, and then the visitor has to work to find the information the ad promised.
A much better approach is to use a landing page strategy – it often results in higher quality scores and higher conversion rates. This can lead to reduced costs per ad as well as increasing conversion of the page visitor on the call to action. Changescape has the expertise to develop landing pages that minimize your advertising costs and optimize results.