Google Pay-Per-Click Ads are one of the best and fastest ways to generate leads for most businesses. As a Google Partner, we create effective Google search ad campaigns that are successful in generating leads and conversions.
Our Google Ads Program includes all the elements that are needed, and we get the ad campaign set up and launched quickly to start generating results.
Each of our Google Ad campaigns pertains to one location and one niche per campaign. For example:
- If a business has 2 locations they wish to target, that is considered 2 campaigns
- If a business has 2 core services, like roofing and siding, then roofing is a campaign and siding is a campaign
What is included in our Google Ads Management Program?
Our Google Ads Management has 3 components: Launch, Management and Optimization, and Add-Ons
Google Ads Launch
- We’ll conduct a 20-minute onboarding session to capture the information we need to build your campaign, including your offer.
- Set up of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Ads.
- Landing Page set up using our landing page template, modifying it to include the business information and image content. We have 3 options to deploy the landing page
- Install a WordPress plugin so we can publish the page to your domain (available only if we are managing your website)
- Create a subdomain that we can use to publish your page to
- Launch the page on a domain we own. We’ll create a subdomain for your business like yourbiz.localdealiq.com
- Set up call and form tracking, using local area call tracking numbers
- Build the Google Ad Campaign
- Keyword set
- Ad headlines
- Ad copy
- Audience targeting
- Ad Extensions
- Google Remarketing as appropriate
We launch the Google Ad Campaigns based on a systematic approach that we know works. Ad Spend is not included in our program. Our goal is to get the Google Ad Campaign Launched within 10-15 business days from contract signing.
Google Ads Management and Optimization
- Weekly Google Ads Account Management and Optimization
- Monthly communication by video update or written report analysis
- Landing Page testing
- Client reporting dashboard
Google Ads Add-ons
- Google Ads Audit - We do not take over existing campaigns. If you want to leverage insights from past campaigns, then we’ll conduct a Google Ads Audit for $750.
- Custom Landing Pages can be created upon request, starting at $300 per page
- Creating a subdomain - If we have to create a subdomain in order to have a location that we can publish your landing pages there will be a one-time $100 setup fee.
- Enhanced Communication - You can request a 20-minute call in lieu of or in addition to the written or video monthly communication for $95 per call.
- Facebook Remarketing = $250 setup and $100/mo management fee (ad spend not included)
- Bing Ads = $150 set up and $75/mo management fee (ad spend not included)
- Integration to a 3rd party platform (such as a CRM) - $300+
Are there any minimum commitments?
Our Google Ads Campaign Program is a monthly subscription. We require a minimum term of 3 months. If you cannot commit to 3 months, you should not waste your time and money running Google Ads, as Google Ads Campaigns need at least 3 months to become optimized.
Can we use our main website?
We only use landing pages that are created from a template that we know converts leads. We can deploy this landing page once it has been modified for your business to your website if it is a WordPress website and we manage the website. Otherwise, there are two options - set up a subdomain on your domain, or use a domain that we own that we set up for you.
Why do we insist on this? Because the number one roadblock to onboarding and fast success is sending traffic to your home page, not a landing page we’ve designed to convert.
Can’t multiple Google Campaigns be combined into one campaign to lower costs?
No, each Google Ad Campaign is segmented to improve quality and conversion rates as they require different budgeting, targeting, and need separate landing pages to improve relevancy and user experience. This is also why each location requires its own campaign.
How long does it take to see results?
While we frequently see leads coming in the first couple of weeks, creating a well-optimized campaign takes at least 3 months.
Why do I need to continue paying for Google Ads Management and Optimization after 3 months?
Google Ads are actually delivered in a live auction, based on how much someone is willing to pay per click. Your competition is constantly striving to improve their online performance, search behaviors change, and Google is constantly making changes to deliver the best results to the end-user. Google Ads campaigns need continual management and optimization to keep your campaigns delivering the best results for your investment.
Why don’t I don’t see my ads?
Advertisers should not search for their own ads… There are several reasons why your ads may not be displayed, and this can have an adverse impact on your ad performance because searching and not clicking hurts your ad quality score. Instead, use the Ad Preview tool in Google Ads to ensure that your ads are running.
Is there a minimum ad spend?
For this program, the minimum ad spend is $750/mo and is completely dependent on the niche and the competition. For certain niches, $750/mo will be perfect… for other niches that are highly competitive, it will be considerably higher.