Imagine a website where your website visitors convert to leads and an automated system to help you nurture leads to become customers.
Having a clear message that quickly and effectively conveys that your company can solve your website visitors problem is key. The question is whether your website is resonating with site visitors to call them to action.
Clear messaging is important for website conversion, and it is the essence of an effective sales funnel.
- Are you communicating your message in a way that resonates with your potential customers?
- Is it clear that you truly understand their struggles?
- Are you gaining the confidence of your prospects, proving to them that you are the right company to guide them from their pain point to a place of ease and flow?
That’s why we’ve created the Sales Funnel Framework.
The Sales Funnel Framework uses the StoryBrand Marketing Framework, a proven method for giving you the words you need to create marketing material that gets results.
There’s a lot of psychology in building a sales funnel that works to attract customers, and a LOT of moving parts, including:
- Crafting a clear company message – so your marketing materials do the heavy lifting for you.
- Building the framework for a website that works – websites that are full of noise can kill potential sales.
- Creating a lead-generating PDF or e-book that speaks to your ideal customer – this is how your prospect first raises his or her hand and says, “tell me more.”
- Building an automated email nurturing campaign along with a sales letter to convert your prospects.
- And finally, gathering powerful stories of your customers’ experiences to share as testimonials
The Sales Funnel Framework addresses all of these moving parts, putting you on the path to easy, evergreen lead generation without breaking the bank.
Here’s how it works. First, you select how we work on your sales funnel strategy. We have three options:
- Strategy Session – You can fill out a simple intake form, and we’ll meet to discuss your goals and present our drafts
- We conduct a day-long Sales Funnel in a Day Workshop to produce a fleshed out wireframe that includes the web page copy and an advertising plan to help drive traffic to the sales funnel in an accelerated process
- Done For You Option – We build everything for you
Choose Your Sales Funnel Strategy
Get Ready to Grow Your Business
The Strategy Session plan includes:
- Suggested Company Messages
- An Outline of your Website Wireframe
- An Outline Title and Chapters of a Lead Generating PDF or eBook
- An Outline of your Email Follow Up Campaign
- And we’ll Discuss the Questions you need to ask to get Testimonials from your satisfied customers
The Sales Funnel in a Day Workshop accelerates the creation of the funnel through an intensive 6 hour workshop.
Our engagement can end there, and you can take this plan back to your team and have them implement the Sales Funnel OR we can work with you to execute some or all of it, including:
- Crafting a Clear Company Message.
- Developing the web page content to support your wireframe, and to build the page
- Writing a Lead Generating PDF, based on the outline developed during the strategy session
- Writing 3 to 5 Emails to be used as Follow Up Nurture Campaign
- Interviewing 3 to 5 Customers to be used as Testimonials
This isn’t something that takes months. In fact, the faster you get this done, the faster your business will grow.
This isn’t a sales funnel built on creativity. It’s built on a proven strategy to generate new business for you. Today’s sales funnels work as automated selling machines if they’re built properly.
So stop wasting time and money on marketing tactics that have no shot at moving prospective browsers into buyers. Let us help you build the foundation for an automated workhorse that can take your company from unknown to marketing machine, virtually overnight.
Getting Started Is Easy
Schedule Your Sales Funnel Consultation
Discuss Which Funnel Option is Best
Build Your Funnel to Grow Your Business
Not sure which option is right for your business? Fill out the form below and we’ll set up a discovery call to help you choose.