Building and maintaining an effective social media presence doesn’t just happen. It requires planning, strategy, and execution. You need social media marketing management or a social media marketing virtual assistant.
Social Media has become a critical component of marketing for businesses. Most small and medium businesses are increasing their budgets for social media marketing because traditional marketing is broken. But how do you make the most of the opportunity that social media marketing presents for your business?
If you are like most business owners and managers, your time is valuable and in high demand to focus on what you are good at. You don’t have time to stay on top of the rapid changes that are happening in Social Media Marketing, and frequently don’t have the time to focus on creating content and engaging with your connections in a timely manner.
Sound familiar? If so, then download our report on “7 Reasons You Need a Social Media Manager Right Now!”
In this report, you’ll read about 7 areas where we find that many businesses struggle with Social Media Marketing including:
- Platforms and applications that are the best for my business
- Time Management and message management
- Dealing with the overwhelming aspects of Social Media
- Building social networks and engaging fans
Social Media Marketing offers a tremendous opportunity for businesses to grow their businesses, provide better customer support, and to retain their existing customers. Adding a Social Media Manager or a Social Media Virtual Assistant can take your social media marketing efforts to the next level.
Changescape provides social media management and executions services for Facebook, Blogging, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Foursquare, and Twitter. We offer several types of support to help businesses succeed with social media marketing, including:
- Complete social media marketing outsourcing solutions – we do it all
- Staff augmentation for social media marketing – we work with your existing marketing team on social media
- Social media virtual assistants – support from our Missouri based workforce
- Social media coaching sessions – weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly coaching session packages
- Social media marketing strategic planning – monthly or quarterly social media strategic marketing planning sessions
- Social media account setup and integration – we set up, brand, and integrate your social media accounts and your website
- Social Media Ads and Promotions – we set up Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter ad campaigns as well your business and your products and services
Get the most out of Social Media Marketing with a Social Media Manager and read our report today!