Differentiate and Position Your Business
What makes your business different from your competitors? How you articulate that difference and tell your story are becoming more and more important with the web. Many of the images and perceptions created about businesses are happening online.
What is your brand? Answering these questions can help.
- Can you describe your business in 140 characters or less?
- Who are your potential customers?
- What are their buying cycles?
- What phrases do people search for on the web to find a business like yours?
- What is the thing that differentiates your business from your competitors?
- Where do your customers get their information online?
- What factors influence your business (changes per season or major weather/ sporting/ other event)?
- How do clients describe your business?
- Who are your competitors?
- What other media do your customers get important information from (print, TV, radio, etc.)
- What business opportunities do you want your website and Social Media help you grow and why?
One you’ve determined your brand strategy, it needs to be implemented effectively online. Channels include social media, search engine marketing, content marketing and public relations.
Changescape helps you define and differentiate your brand. We also help you create a consistent brand across the web including your social media sites, online press releases, promotional products, and traditional means.