There are a lot of promises and misleading solutions for search engine optimization, so how do you know what is really right for your business? To provide businesses with the information they need to make good decisions on St Louis SEO, we’ve put together a 60 minute seminar that explains what SEO is and how it works.
St Louis SEO Seminars
Our St Louis SEO Seminars focus on developing an effective online presence to make your business more findable online. This is commonly referred to as Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We do these seminars periodically across the St. Louis metro area.
To address improving SEO, there are five components that must be in play. When done in conjunction with each other, these five AMPLIFY each other:
- Managing and updating business directory listings
- Online Reputation Management
- SEO tasks for your website
- Blogging/Social Media
- Online advertising (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads)
We also address what we call “local search” – where a potential customer types in a product or service they wish to learn more about, and they would like the location of the business included. For a store-front business, or a business that does business only in a specific location like St Louis or St Charles, this is a very important aspect of SEO.
SEO is not “static” – the search engines constantly change their algorithms. When this happens, your competitors adjust their SEO to improve their rankings. Don’t be left out! You must constantly update your SEO to remain in the game.
SEO is also something that requires time to achieve. In our St Louis SEO Seminars we address the things that you can do to drive both short term and long term results to grow your business. We also address what you should expect when executing an SEO campaign for your business.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Google now sees MORE THAN HALF of its 100 billion monthly searches occurring on mobile devices. Source: Google’s Amit Singhal, Sr. VP of search, The Verge
- 57% of a typical purchase decision is made BEFORE a customer even talks to a supplier. Source: CEB
- 59% of consumers use Google to find reputable businesses.
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 80% of local searches result in an IN-STORE visit, phone call, or purchase.
- Companies that have a business blog attract 55% more website visitors than non-blogging companies. Source: HubSpot
The buying behaviors of customers are rapidly changing and your company must change right along with them. Make certain your business is well positioned for 2016! An investment in SEO for your business will help your business attract and gain more leads.
Join Ken Tucker, Inbound Marketing Certified Professional, for
GO SEO or GO HOME!
“Search Engine Optimization”
Register below for the date and location that you want to attend. All sessions are free and start at 11:30 am. You are welcome to bring a brown bag lunch.
- Greater St. Charles County Chamber – 2201 First Capitol Drive, St. Charles, MO 63301
- O’Fallon MO Chamber – 2145 Bryan Valley Commercial Dr, O’Fallon, MO 63366
- Greater North County Chamber – 420 W Washington St, Florissant, MO 63031