The St. Charles Community College Continuing Education Department is offering a Social Media Marketing series of classes this spring. Download the Social Media Marketing series flyer
Social media continues to become a major component in developing an overall marketing strategy. It is easy to use and very popular, but using it effectively can be a challenge for many businesses. Learn how to integrate social media into your marketing plan.
All classes are offered on Tuesday nights from 7-9 pm at the St. Charles Community College in the Technology Building, Room 212. Tuition: $29 each class (advanced registration required)
Contact Continuing Education at 636-922-8233 or visit stchas.edu/LearnForLife
- Facebook Marketing for Business – Feb. 4, 2014
- Email Marketing – Feb. 11, 2014
- Blogging for Business – Feb. 18, 2014
- Twitter and Pinterest for Business – Feb. 25, 2014
- Google+ and YouTube for Business – March 4, 2014
- LinkedIn Professional & Business Profiles – March 11, 2014
- Social Media for Restaurants and Retailers – March 25, 2014
- Social Media Monitoring & Social Customer Relationship Management – April 1, 2014
Series taught by Ken Tucker, owner of Changescape Web, an online marketing company. Ken is Inbound Marketing Certified and has many years of experience in social media marketing. Ken is also an Adjunct Professor at the St. Charles Community College teaching college credit classes in Social Media Marketing and Content Management Systems since 2011.
Click for a map of the St. Charles Community College Campus